MEM policyholders are eligible to apply for a safety grant during our two open application windows per calendar year.
The current application window is closed. The next application window will be open July 9-August 8, 2018.
Before you Apply
Use these resources to help you with the application process:
- FAQs: Questions and answers that help you learn more about MEM’s Safety Grant program.
- Sample Blank Application: A guide to prepare you for applying.
- Sample Completed Application An example of a successfully completed application.
- Application Checklist: A list that helps ensure you’re submission is successful.
- Scoring Criteria: A list of criteria considered when scoring applications.
If this is your first time visiting our application site, please click the sign up button to the right to begin the application process. Once you obtain a password, you will be able to fill out an eligibilty form and allowed access to the safety grant application. (During open application windows only.)
Would you like to see what we have awarded other policyholder's in previous grant cycles?
Check out our first three cycles of winners!
Aug. 1-Sept. 26, 2016 Safety Grant Recipients
Jan. 9-March 6, 2017 Safety Grant Recipients
July 10-Sept. 1, 2017 Safety Grant Recipients
This website operates in the latest version of Internet Explorer. If you have issues, please upgrade your browser.
A safety grant award from MEM may be taxable. If awarded a grant, we'll send you a Form 1099. Please speak to your tax professional before applying.