MEM’s Safety Grant program provides financial reimbursement for the purchase of approved products and equipment that can reduce or eliminate injuries and illness.
Please note the following:
*If this is your first time visiting our application site, please click the register button in the upper right corner to begin the application process. If you've registered previously, simply click the apply button.
*Your username and password for this grant process are not the same as your MEM account or MEM portal information. You must set up an account within this website.
*Once a safety grant consultation request form has been submitted, if the application has not been submitted within three months of creation, the forms will be archived and the applicant will need to start over if they decide to apply at a later date.
*By applying for an MEM Safety Grant, the policyholder agrees to a visit by an MEM Safety and Risk Services Consultant which may result in the identification of imminent danger concerns warranting the issuance of an urgent recommendation for corrective action. If an urgent recommendation is made, recommendation compliance is expected independent of the policyholder’s grant application outcome.
*Click on the links below for important information to aide you in the grant application process.
- FAQs: Questions and answers that help you learn more about MEM’s Safety Grant program.
- Program Information Sheet, Application Checklist & Scoring Criteria: A list that helps ensure your submission is successful and criteria considered when scoring applications.
- Items previously awarded
Previous Grant Recipients
Interested in learning what types of safety equipment have previously been awarded to other applicants?
Check out our first 19 cycles of winners!
- Cycle 1: Aug. 1-Sept. 26, 2016 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 2: Jan. 9-March 6, 2017 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 3: July 10-Sept. 1, 2017 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 4: Jan. 8-Feb. 7, 2018 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 5: July 9-Aug. 8, 2018 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 6: Jan. 14-Feb. 13, 2019 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 7: July 8-Aug. 7, 2019 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 8: Jan. 13-Feb. 12, 2020 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 9: July 13-Aug. 12, 2020 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 10: Jan. 4-March 1, 2021 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 11: March 2-Sept 1, 2021 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 12: Sept 2, 2021-March 1, 2022 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycles 13-19: June-December 2022 Safety Grant Recipients
Several of our previous safety grant recipients are featured on our blog!
Check out these awesome videos to better understand how it truly does pay to be invested in safety.
Questions? Contact our Resource and Support Center at email@example.com or visit our website for more information.
This website operates best in Chrome, Firefox or the latest version of Internet Explorer. If you have issues, please upgrade your browser.
A safety grant award from MEM may be taxable. If awarded a grant, we'll send you a Form 1099. Please speak to your tax professional before applying.