MEM Safety Grant Program
MEM’s Safety Grant program provides financial reimbursement for the purchase of approved products and equipment that can reduce or eliminate injuries and illness. Applications from the current cycle will be reviewed, scored, and placed in rank order. The highest ranking applications will be awarded until all available funds have be allocated.
The MEM Safety Grant application window is now closed.
We will begin accepting Cycle 10 applications on January 4, 2021.
*Cycle 9 applicants will be notified of the outcome no later than November 30, 2020.
MEM policyholders are eligible to apply for a safety grant during our two open application windows per calendar year.
MEM’s Safety Grant program provides financial reimbursement for the purchase of approved products and equipment that can reduce or eliminate injuries and illness.
- Program Details and Application Checklist: Program specifics and a final checklist to help you through the application process.
- FAQs: Questions and answers that help you learn more about MEM’s Safety Grant program.
- SAMPLE APPLICATION: This will help you prepare for the application questions prior to the submission window opening.
If this is your first time visiting our application site, please click the sign-up button to the right to begin the application process.
Once you create an account, you will be able to complete and submit a Policyholder Information Form. Once this form is submitted you will gain access to the safety grant application.
(During open application windows only)
Please note: Your username and password for this grant process are not the same as your iNet account information. You must set up an account within this website.
Previous Grant Recipients
Interested in learning what types of safety equipment have previously been awarded to other applicants?
Check out our first seven cycles of winners!
- Cycle 1: Aug. 1-Sept. 26, 2016 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 2: Jan. 9-March 6, 2017 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 3: July 10-Sept. 1, 2017 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 4: Jan. 8-Feb. 7, 2018 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 5: July 9-Aug. 8, 2018 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 6: Jan. 14-Feb. 13, 2019 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 7: July 8-Aug. 7, 2019 Safety Grant Recipients
Several of our previous safety grant recipients are featured on our blog!
Check out these awesome videos to better understand how it truly does pay to be invested in safety.
Questions? Contact our Resource and Support Center at email@example.com or visit our website for more information.
This website operates best in Chrome, Firefox or the latest version of Internet Explorer. If you have issues, please upgrade your browser.
A safety grant award from MEM may be taxable. If awarded a grant, we'll send you a Form 1099. Please speak to your tax professional before applying.