MEM Safety Grant Program
MEM’s Safety Grant program provides financial reimbursement for the purchase of approved products and equipment that can reduce or eliminate injuries and illness. Applications from the current cycle will be reviewed, scored, and placed in rank order. The highest ranking applications will be awarded until all available funds have be allocated.
If this is your first time visiting our application site, please click the register button in the upper right corner to begin the application process. If you've registered previously, simply click the apply button. (During open application windows only.)
Please note: Your username and password for this grant process are not the same as your iNet account information. You must set up an account within this website.
- FAQs: Questions and answers that help you learn more about MEM’s Safety Grant program.
- Sample Blank Application:A guide to prepare you for applying.
- Sample Completed Application: An example of a successfully completed application.
- Application Checklist & Scoring Criteria: A list that helps ensure your submission is successful and criteria considered when scoring applications.
Previous Grant Recipients
Interested in learning what types of safety equipment have previously been awarded to other applicants?
Check out our first six cycles of winners!
- Cycle 1: Aug. 1-Sept. 26, 2016 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 2: Jan. 9-March 6, 2017 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 3: July 10-Sept. 1, 2017 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 4: Jan. 8-Feb. 7, 2018 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 5: July 9-Aug. 8, 2018 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 6: Jan. 14-Feb. 13, 2019 Safety Grant Recipients
- Cycle 7: July 8-Aug. 7, 2019 Safety Grant Recipients
Several of our previous safety grant recipients are featured on our blog!
Check out these awesome videos to better understand how it truly does pay to be invested in safety.
Questions? Contact our Resource and Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website for more information.
This website operates best in Chrome, Firefox or the latest version of Internet Explorer. If you have issues, please upgrade your browser.
A safety grant award from MEM may be taxable. If awarded a grant, we'll send you a Form 1099. Please speak to your tax professional before applying.